The Virtual Visiting Professor (VVP) is an educational initiative by the CCAS to promote remote education and remote collaboration amongst CCAS members.
Goals of the VVP:
- To streamline the process of finding and coordinating virtual visitors with expertise in pediatric cardiac anesthesia to our institutions
- To emphasize participation from fellows, junior faculty and those who are not routinely engaged in national or regional presentations
- Reciprocity is encouraged between the inviting and invited institutions to further speaking opportunities
VVP encounters may include:
- Formal departmental grand round presentations
- Divisional faculty meetings
- Small group discussions with pediatric cardiac anesthesia faculty
- Small group didactics with ACGME pediatric anesthesia, advanced cardiac fellows, or residents
The success of this program will rely on the number of willing speakers; thus, we encourage you and your colleagues to consider adding your name and topic(s) to the VVP.
Thank you for your interest in this initiative, and we look forward to helping facilitate increased collaboration between our institutions. Please email with any questions.
Greg Latham, MD [email protected]
Lindsey Loveland-Baptist, MD [email protected]
Faith Ross, MD [email protected]