Attention: CCAS members interested in conducting survey research:
The submission site for proposed surveys will be open twice a year from:
- January 1 – February 28
- July 1 – August 31
The CCAS Research Committee will select the 2 best surveys per cycle to be distributed to the membership later in the year. All surveys must also be approved by the CCAS Executive Committee.
- At least one member of the investigating team must be a member of the Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia Society
- The intended use of the survey results should be stated. ( e.g, Publication)
- For surveys that may be published, IRB approval or a waiver of IRB approval must be provided by the time the survey is administered. Please note: This is not required at time survey is submitted for review.
- Complete survey must be available
The following materials need to be submitted for review:
- Survey – full survey must be submitted (link to online survey is preferred).
- A 150-word summary describing how the results of the survey will advance the art and science of the care of pediatric cardiac patients should accompany the survey when submitted for review
- Sample message to members explaining the purpose of the survey.
- Full list of investigators and their institutions.
- CCAS will distribute selected surveys to members by email. No names or contact information of CCAS members will be released to investigators.
- Only one reminder email will be sent out.
- There is an expectation that the final survey results will be shared on the CCAS website for the benefit of the members who took the time to complete the survey. This may also boost survey response rate.
All materials should be sent to Kim Battle at [email protected].