Attention: CCAS members interested in conducting survey research:
The submission site for proposed surveys will be open twice a year from:
- January 1 – February 28
- July 1 – August 31
The CCAS Research Committee will select the 2 best surveys per cycle to be distributed to the membership later in the year. All surveys must also be approved by the CCAS Executive Committee.
- At least one member of the investigating team must be a member of the Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia Society
- The intended use of the survey results should be stated. ( e.g, Publication)
- For surveys that may be published, IRB approval or a waiver of IRB approval must be provided by the time the survey is administered. Please note: This is not required at time survey is submitted for review.
- Complete survey must be available
The following materials need to be submitted for review:
- Survey – full survey must be submitted (link to online survey is preferred).
- A 150-word summary describing how the results of the survey will advance the art and science of the care of pediatric cardiac patients should accompany the survey when submitted for review
- Sample message to members explaining the purpose of the survey.
- Full list of investigators and their institutions.
- CCAS will distribute selected surveys to members by email. No names or contact information of CCAS members will be released to investigators.
- Only one reminder email will be sent out.
All materials should be sent to Kim Battle at [email protected].