The main goal of this section is to highlight basic aspects of the echocardiographic assessment in selected cardiovascular pathology, focusing on congenital heart disease. This is not meant to be a comprehensive or in-depth discussion on the subject but rather a brief overview of relevant aspects of the disease process and corresponding echocardiographic evaluation, primarily by the transesophageal approach. We welcome comments, feedback, and suggestions that will enhance the overall educational value of the contributions.
If you wish to contribute an echo tutorial, please check the guidelines HERE.
NOTE: Videos are best viewed in Chrome browser on your PC or laptop.
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Common Atrioventricular Canal Defects
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Intracardiac Masses – New
- Intraoperative Evaluation of Tetralogy of Fallot
- Intraoperative Imaging Of The Coronary Arteries And Related Anomalies
- Ventricular Septal Defects