|2022 Exhibitors||2021 Exhibitors||2020 Exhibitors & Sponsors|
Invitation to Support
The CCAS is pleased to invite your organization to increase your visibility and strengthen relationships with pediatric anesthesiology leaders who specialize in cardiac anesthesia and pain medicine. Industry support is key to the success of these conferences and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
The 2023 meeting will be held at the JW Marriott in Austin, TX.
CCAS Annual Meeting Program
The CCAS Meeting will focus on topics of interest to those who provide anesthesia, sedation, pain management, and critical care services to infants and children with heart disease, and adults with congenital heart disease. The overall goals for attendees of the program are to reinforce and enhance their existing fund of knowledge, while introducing them to new and state- of-the-art techniques and information that affect their practice and improve the perioperative care of patients with heart disease. The program brings together experts from clinical and basic science disciplines related to cardiology, anesthesia and cardiac surgery. General topic areas include cardiac anatomy, pathophysiology, anesthesia, echocardiography, electrophysiology, surgery, cardiopulmonary bypass, patient safety, and database resources.
PROGRAM and EXHIBIT SCHEDULE
The 2023 CCAS Annual Meeting program will be available fall 2022.
Exhibit Move-in: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 | TBA
Exhibit Hours: Thursday, March 30, 2023 | TBA
Exhibit Move-out: Thursday, March 30, 2023 |TBA
- Tabletop exhibit at the JW Marriott
- 6 ft table, skirted and two chairs (see exhibit packages for additional tabletop space details)
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. CCAS cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
- CCAS reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
- Exhibit Profile in Mobile Meeting Guide
- Company logo and website
- Company description
- Contact information
- Special Offer option
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information, video)
- Message feature
- Company social media links
- Live Twitter feed
Details available summer 2022
PRINT PROGRAM ADVERTISING
Details available summer 2022
We will begin accepting exhibit agreements late summer/early fall 2022.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the Agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia Society and mail the check to CCAS, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The CCAS W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
Available fall 2022
The CCAS Annual Meeting will be held at the JW Marriott in Austin, TX. The group reservation information will be available fall 2022.
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone: 804.338.6958 ▪ Fax: 804.282.0090 Email [email protected]