|2024 Exhibitors||2023 Exhibitors||2022 Exhibitors|
Invitation to Support
The CCAS is pleased to invite your organization to increase your visibility and strengthen relationships with pediatric anesthesiology leaders who specialize in cardiac anesthesia and pain medicine. Industry support is key to the success of these conferences and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
The 2024 meeting will be held at the Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, CA.
This program is intended for anesthesiologists and other practitioners who care for children with any form of cardiac disease and adults with congenital heart disease. It is also intended for clinical and basic science researchers whose areas of investigation relate to pediatric cardiac anesthesia or congenital heart disease.
We expect 250-300 attendees.
CCAS Annual Meeting Program
The CCAS Meeting will focus on topics of interest to those who provide anesthesia, sedation, pain management, and critical care services to infants and children with heart disease, and adults with congenital heart disease. The overall goals for attendees of the program are to reinforce and enhance their existing fund of knowledge, while introducing them to new and state- of-the-art techniques and information that affect their practice and improve the perioperative care of patients with heart disease. The program brings together experts from clinical and basic science disciplines related to cardiology, anesthesia and cardiac surgery. General topic areas include cardiac anatomy, pathophysiology, anesthesia, echocardiography, electrophysiology, surgery, cardiopulmonary bypass, patient safety, and database resources.
PROGRAM and EXHIBIT SCHEDULE
View the program on the MOBILE MEETING GUIDE.
Exhibit Move-in: Wednesday, April 10, 2024 | TBA
|Thursday, April 11, 2024|
|6:30 – 7:15 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|9:00 – 9:30 am||Break with Exhibitors|
|11:50 am – 12:50 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
|3:05 – 3:35 pm||Break with Exhibitors|
CCAS will be sharing the exhibit hall with the Society for Pediatric Pain Medicine. Additional break times, including some overlapping times, with the SPPM 11th Annual Meeting attendees are:
|Thursday, April 11, 2024|
|6:45 – 7:45 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|10:00 – 10:30 am||Break with Exhibitors|
|11:55 am – 1:25 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
|2:45 – 3:15 pm||Break with Exhibitors|
Exhibit Move-out: Thursday, April 11, 2024 | 3:35 – 5:00 pm
The 2024 exhibit hall floor plan will be available Fall 2023.
- Tabletop exhibit at Anaheim Marriott
- 6 ft table, draped and two chairs (see exhibit packages for additional tabletop space details)
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. CCAS cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
- CCAS reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
- Exhibit Profile in Mobile Meeting Guide
- Company logo and website
- Company description
- Contact information
- Special Offer option
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information, video)
- Message feature
- Company social media links
- Live Twitter feed
PRINT PROGRAM ADVERTISING
Ad space can be purchased while available for the printed CCAS Annual Meeting program. To place an ad, complete and submit the Letter of Agreement. Ad submission deadline is March 1, 2024.
|Ad Placement||Ad Fees|
|Program ad – outside back cover||$500|
|Program ad – inside page||$400|
- 3.5” x 5” vertical, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed
- Print ready PDF ad due by March 1, 2024. Email to Dana Gibson, [email protected].
Agreements are being accepted. To secure your exhibit space, program ad space, and/or sponsorship, complete the online LETTER OF AGREEMENT.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the Agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia Society and mail the check to CCAS, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The CCAS W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
Exhibitor badge names are due by March 15, 2024. Badges included with exhibit packages:
|Exhibit Tier||Number of Badges|
Additional badges can be ordered with the CCAS Credit Card Payment Form. Badge fee is $100/badge. List the full name(s) for the additional badges on the payment form.
- If exhibitors will be loading anything in or out (personally or through a carrier), it must be through the Anaheim Marriott loading dock during the hours of operation attached.
- REQUIRED: Notify the hotel in advance of the time of load-in/load-out and what type of vehicle will make the delivery/pick-up (standard car, box truck, trailer truck, etc).
Encore is the audiovisual and electrical service provider in the exhibit hall. The rates and order information will be available soon.
The CCAS Annual Meeting will be held at the Anaheim Marriott.
700 W Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
CLICK HERE or call 1-877-622-3056 to make your hotel reservation at the Anaheim Marriott.
The group rate is $279.00/night plus taxes and is available through March 17, 2024 or until the block is full, whichever occurs first. Room categories are subject to availability.
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone: 804.338.6958 ▪ Fax: 804.282.0090 Email [email protected]