|2024 Exhibitors||2023 Exhibitors||2022 Exhibitors|
Invitation to Support
The CCAS is pleased to invite your organization to increase your visibility and strengthen relationships with pediatric anesthesiology leaders who specialize in cardiac anesthesia and pain medicine. Industry support is key to the success of these conferences and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
The 2024 meeting will be held at the Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, CA.
CCAS Annual Meeting Program
The CCAS Meeting will focus on topics of interest to those who provide anesthesia, sedation, pain management, and critical care services to infants and children with heart disease, and adults with congenital heart disease. The overall goals for attendees of the program are to reinforce and enhance their existing fund of knowledge, while introducing them to new and state- of-the-art techniques and information that affect their practice and improve the perioperative care of patients with heart disease. The program brings together experts from clinical and basic science disciplines related to cardiology, anesthesia and cardiac surgery. General topic areas include cardiac anatomy, pathophysiology, anesthesia, echocardiography, electrophysiology, surgery, cardiopulmonary bypass, patient safety, and database resources.
PROGRAM and EXHIBIT SCHEDULE
The program and exhibit schedule will be available Fall 2023.
Exhibit Move-in: Wednesday, April 10, 2024 | TBA
Exhibit Hours: Thursday, April 11, 2024 |TBA
Exhibit Move-out: Thursday, April 11, 2024 |TBA
The 2024 exhibit hall floor plan will be available Fall 2023.
- Tabletop exhibit at the JW Marriott
- 6 ft table, draped and two chairs (see exhibit packages for additional tabletop space details)
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. CCAS cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
- CCAS reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
- Exhibit Profile in Mobile Meeting Guide
- Company logo and website
- Company description
- Contact information
- Special Offer option
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information, video)
- Message feature
- Company social media links
- Live Twitter feed
PRINT PROGRAM ADVERTISING
Ad space can be purchased while available for the printed CCAS Annual Meeting program. To place an ad, complete and submit the Letter of Agreement. Ad submission deadline is March 1, 2024.
|Ad Placement||Ad Fees|
|Full page ad – outside cover of program||$500|
|Full page ad – inside page of program||$400|
- 3.5” x 5” vertical, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed
- Print ready PDF ad due by March 1, 2024. Email to Dana Gibson, [email protected].
We will begin accepting Agreements Fall 2023.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the Agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia Society and mail the check to CCAS, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The CCAS W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
Available Fall 2023
The CCAS Annual Meeting will be held at the Anaheim Marriott.
700 W Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Reservation information will be available Fall 2023
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone: 804.338.6958 ▪ Fax: 804.282.0090 Email [email protected]